1. What is WikiHook.com ?
WikiHook.com is a community of passionate writers who share their knowledge gained in various fields through articles, reviews and how to guides. We want to bring useful information to the world through high quality articles that our contributors publish them here on WikiHook.com.
2. What benefits you get when you become a WikiHook.com contributor ?
- Build your reputation – and gain valuable experience by writing quality articles and guides useful to people, here on a well-known portal which is Wikihook.com.
- Share your vast experience with worldwide users – by publishing articles on various subjects and topics and write as often as you’d like.
- You don’t need writing experience or other degrees – to become a WikiHook contributor all you need to have are good writing skills (spelling and grammar) and knowledge of a particular topic so your passion for writing will attract a bunch of readers. NOTE that all articles will be revised by our editors and if they don’t meet our specification they won’t be published.
- Work from home – and set your own working hours or promote your business because we offer 2 links in each article.
3. How do you earn as WikiHook.com contributor ?
The main source of income will be the Google Adsense Sharing Revenue Program. In this program we share income with our contributors in the following way: 75 % from ads displayed by Google and the rest of 25 % will be used to develop our site. Until then you can earn money by promoting Amazon, Ebay or Clickbank products (products must belong to categories displayed on the site) or just write articles.
4. How do you apply for an account ?
Because for the moment we are in test period to become an WikiHook.com contributor you must send an email with a short bio where you tell us about yourself, email, areas of interest, your writing experience (with a short sample, or links to your work) and send all this info to firstname.lastname@example.org after that we send your login details.
Thank you for your time !